All gymnasts are required to pay a registration fee that renews annually. Students may register at any time throughout the year. Please call us at 845-336-6706 or visit our gym located at 2314 US 9w Saugerties, NY 12477 for more information.
Payment Options are available:
- Monthly Installments by automatic withdrawal through a credit or debit card. (THREE MONTH COMMITMENT)
- Payment in FULL of year (10% discount) (SEPTEMBER- JUNE)
- Payment in FULL of semester (5% discount) (SEPTEMBER – FEBRUARY and MARCH – JUNE)
We offer 4 different monthly tuition rates for competitive CXNY cheer/Gymnastics team classes. Please call or visit us for more information about the prices.
- 1 hour class once a week
- 1.5 hours class once a week
- 2 hours class once a week
- 4 or more hours class once a week
Private Lessons with Coaches:
We offer private lessons with the coaches!
- .5 hour lesson
- 1 hour lesson
Please call or visit us for the rates!
You are entitled to a 10% discount for each additional family member enrolled per session. We offer a 10% military discount (w/ ID). There is a 5% prepay discount if you pay for the semester in full either (Sept-Feb) or (Feb-Aug) and there is a 10% prepay discount for the year (10mos, Sept – June) if paid in full.
The gym will be closed at certain times including Thanksgiving and Christmas as well as other holidays and breaks. See bulletins posted or ask instructors at the gym for further information. In the event of closing for severe weather, a closing announcement will be available on local radio stations, as well as cancellations.com. Every attempt will be made to make notifications of closings available in the “News” section on the home page of this site as well as on Excel’s Facebook and Twitter feeds. It is your responsibility to confirm that class is being held.
We feel there are certain qualifications and standards that are necessary to ensure a safe, secure and satisfying gymnastics environment in our facility. In order for us to do our job well, we need parents and children to follow all rules and policies of the gym. These rules are for the safety of your children and their instructors. Therefore, we enforce the following rules and ask that you review them with your child.
- Arrive on time to class.
- You must check-in at the front desk before going into the gym area for your class.
- Long hair must be pulled back and out of the face.
- No jewelry (small post earrings are permitted with safety backs).
- No gum chewing, food or drink in the gym area.
- Pick up child promptly at the end of class. Notify us if someone other than a parent will be picking up the child.
- Parents may observe from the viewing area; please refrain from going into the gym area.
- No shoes in the gym area.
- Non-students are not permitted in the gym area or on equipment.
- No jeans or any other clothing with metal. These items can damage equipment or harm children during class.
- No one may go on any equipment at any time without an instructor present.