- No smoking anywhere in the building.
- No alcoholic beverages anywhere in the building.
- All food and beverages are restricted to the eating area only.
- We assume no responsibility for children not participating in the birthday party or event.
- In the interest of safety, we insist that all children not participating in the party remain outside the gym area.
- No shoes permitted in the gym area.
We feel there are certain qualifications and standards that are necessary to ensure a safe, secure and satisfying gymnastics environment in our facility. In order for us to do our job well, we need parents and children to follow all rules and policies of the gym. These rules are for the safety of your children and their instructors. Therefore, we enforce the following rules and ask that you review them with your child.
- Arrive on time to class.
- You must check-in at the front desk before going into the gym area for your class.
- Long hair must be pulled back and out of the face.
- No jewelry (small post earrings are permitted with safety backs).
- No gum chewing, food or drink in the gym area.
- Pick up child promptly at the end of class. Notify us if someone other than a parent will be picking up the child.
- Parents may observe from the viewing area; please refrain from going into the gym area.
- No shoes in the gym area.
- Non-students are not permitted in the gym area or on equipment.
- No jeans or any other clothing with metal. These items can damage equipment or harm children during class.
- No one may go on any equipment at any time without an instructor present.
GYM BAG POLICY:
All Gymnasts are required to be there own bag to practice.
We recommend a string bag, backpack, or gym bag. Bags should be large enough to zip/ cinch easily with everything inside. Students will enter Excel Gymnastics and store their shoes , clothes and personal belongings in their bags . We recommend wearing flip-flops and a T-shirt over your Leo if weather allows. Sharing of any items are not allowed.
All Items Should Be Clearly Labeled with your child’s name .
GYM BAGS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- Outside identification; luggage tag, Unique ribbon or name tag- something for your child to easily identify it by.
- Travel size hand sanitizer, Excel has multiple sanitizing options, pack and individual size for convenience and less contact.
- Tape ( can be purchased at Excel)
- Chalk bucket / container or plastic bag for chalk
- Chalk( can be purchased at Excel. Block and or chalk ball)
- Wrist bands ( recommend to have xtra wrist bands or washed for each practice )
- Pouch for extra hair ties, clips , brush , personal items etc.
- Filled water bottles , water only!
- Bubblers are closed. Water available for purchase .
- Plastics baggy or pouch of some sort for mask / face covering