CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER!
- Membership/Registration fee is $40.00 per student.
- The registration is good for one year from the time of sign up unless you have become inactive at which time, if you return, you will be charged a re-registration fee.
- Membership/Registration entitles you as a member to sign up for classes during the closed enrollment period and discounts on other activities in the gym.
PLEASE NOTE: Membership/Registration is not refundable under any condition.
Payment Options are available:
- Monthly Installments by automatic withdrawal through a credit or debit card. ( THREE MONTH COMMITMENT)
- Payment in FULL of year (10% discount) (SEPTEMBER – JUNE)
- Payment in FULL for semester (5% discount) (SEPTEMBER – FEBRUARY and MARCH – JUNE)
You are entitled to a 15% discount for each additional family member enrolled per session. Additionally, we offer a 10% military discount.
**Please note: There are planned scheduled closings for certain holidays that are not included in our pricing structure. We do not offer a make-up or credit on tuition for these days**.
Session Tuition (Recreational Gymnastics):
Tuition is the cost of each child’s class for one class per week based on our Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer Sessions. Discounts are available when signing up for more than one class per session. Tuition payment is due in FULL when registering for each session. Tuition for sign-ups done mid session will be prorated for that session and that session only. A $35.00 fee will be charged for returned checks. Payments should be made online through the parent portal, but other options are available by contacting the office via email (email@example.com) or telephone (845-336-6706). If you withdraw from a session before it begins, you are entitled to a 50% refund or credit. If you withdraw after a session has started, no refunds or credits will be given.
- Fall Session (September – December) : Closed for Thanksgiving and Winter Break
- Winter Session (January – March)
- Spring Session (March – June) : Closed for Spring Break and Memorial Day
- Summer Session (June – August) : Closed for Independence Day
OUR HOLIDAY CLOSINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR TUITION
Tuition policy (Team / CXNY Cheer):
- Tuition is broken into equal monthly payments. Each payment covers classes during the month whether there are three, four or five classes during that period. Tuition is due monthly, on the first day of each month. Invoice will only be sent to those with outstanding accounts.
- Because Excel Gymnastics is required to pay credit card declination fees, there will be a 5% transaction fee whenever a credit card is declined. Member are responsible for ensuring that Excel Gymnastics has up-to-date credit card information. Additionally, a 5% fee will be charged for late payments.
- If we have not received your tuition payment by the 15th of the month, a bill will be sent along with a $5.00 billing fee. When mailing your payment, please take this into consideration.
- The fee for returned checks is $35.00.
- If you have a question or problem with your tuition, please contact us as soon as possible so we can resolve the problem promptly. Please be sure that our office has a current e-mail address.
- OUR HOLIDAY CLOSINGS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR TUITION:
- Closed for:
- Thanksgiving (November)
- Winter Break (December)
- Spring Break (April)
- Memorial Day (May)
- Independence Day (July)
If, for any reason, you wish to withdrew your child from class, it is your responsibility to either submit a completed withdrawal card or notify our office by letter, email, or phone call. Verbal withdrawals to your child’s instructor or to another parent will not be accepted. If you do wish to withdraw, please give us the courtesy to informing us a least seven days before the end of the month so we can call the next child on the waiting list. All students will be considered enrolled and responsible for tuition until our office is notified in the above manner. Please check to see if your tuition is up to date. No partial payments will be accepted. Those who haven’t informed us in writing, of their intent to withdraw, will be held responsible for the next month tuition.
Class Makeup Policy:
- WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING MAKE-UP CLASSES AT THIS TIME DUE TO OUR NUMBER RESTRICTIONS FOR COVID.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed classes.
- Weather cancellations will conform with the Kingston school districts. You may also phone our office at 845-336-6706 after 8 am.