CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER!
- Membership/Registration fee is $40.00 per student.
- The registration is good for one year from the time of sign up unless you have become inactive at which time, if you return, you will be charged a re-registration fee.
- Membership/Registration entitles you as a member to sign up for classes during the closed enrollment period and discounts on other activities in the gym.
PLEASE NOTE: Membership/Registration is not refundable under any condition.
Two options for payment are available:
- monthly by automatic withdrawal through a credit or debit card.
- cash, check or credit card if paying by the semester in advance.
Class Availability is as follows:
- 45 minute class once a week
- 1 hour class once a week
- 1.5 hour class once a week
- 2 hour class once a week
*Membership/Registration is not refundable*
You are entitled to a 15% discount for each additional family member enrolled per session. You are also entitled to a 15% discount for each additional class a child is enrolled in during the same semester. Additionally, we offer a 10% military discount. There is a 5% prepay discount if you pay for the semester in full either (Sept-Feb) or (Feb-Aug) and there is a 10% prepay discount for the year (10mos, Sept – June) if paid in full.
Please do not deduct for missed classes or gym closings due to weather or holidays. Please arrange make-up classes through the front desk, by phone, or e-mail.
**Please note there are planned scheduled closings for certain holidays that are included in our pricing structure. We do not offer a make-up or credit on tuition for these days.
- Tuition is broken into equal monthly payments. Each payment covers classes during the month whether there are three, four or five classes during that period. Tuition is due monthly, on the first day of each month. Invoice will only be sent to those with outstanding accounts.
- There will be a 5% declined transaction fee and a 5% late fee added in your account.
- If we have not received your tuition payment by the 15th of the month, a bill will be sent along with a $5.00 billing fee. When mailing your payment, please take this into consideration.
- The fee for returned checks is $35.00.
- If you have a question or problem with your tuition, please contact us as soon as possible so we can resolve the problem promptly. Please be sure that our office has a current e-mail address.
If, for any reason, you wish to withdrew your child from class, it is your responsibility to either submit a completed withdrawal card or notify our office by letter, email, or phone call. Verbal withdrawals to your child’s instructor or to another parent will not be accepted. If you do wish to withdraw, please give us the courtesy to informing us a least seven days before the end of the month so we can call the next child on the waiting list. All students will be considered enrolled and responsible for tuition until our office is notified in the above manner. Please check to see if your tuition is up to date. No partial payments will be accepted. Those who haven’t informed us in writing, of their intent to withdraw, will be held responsible for the next month tuition.
Class Makeup Policy:
- Arrangements for make-up sessions must be made with the office beforehand. Walk-ins will not be accommodated.
- Make-ups classes should be scheduled within two weeks of the missed class and may not be substituted for regularly assigned classes other than those that fall on an assigned holiday.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed classes.
- Weather cancellations will conform with the Kingston school districts. You may also phone our office at 845-336-6706 after 8 am.